Ciel Group Announces Major Developments
- Launched India’s first SkillTech Platform – CielJobs.com
- Announced Private Investments from Zoho Corp, Idhayam, Sri Kaliswari Fireworks and HNIs in Ciel HR Services
Chennai, May 03, 2022: Ciel Group, a leading workforce solutions company and skilling enterprise in India, today announced a couple of major developments as part of the next phase of its growth strategy. With a deep understanding and experience of the world of work for many years, Ciel is committed to bridge the skill gap by equipping India with a diverse and specialized talent pool to meet the demands of work today and in the future. The Group has announced India’s first Skill Tech platform for employers and employees – CielJobs.com along with its Annual Results and Private Investments to the tune of Rs.20 crore (USD 2.8 Million) in Ciel HR Services, the fastest to become a top 10 HR services firm in the country.
Addressing the media after releasing the annual report, Mr. K. Pandiarajan, Executive Chairman of Ciel Group said, “We have a clear focus on profitable growth and innovation. I congratulate the leadership and entire team at Ciel Group for utilising over 30years of our deep experience in the Indian staffing landscape and combining it with the current technologies to write a new chapter in the transformation story of the HR industry in our country. It is quite exciting to see Ciel HR Services, in its seven years of existence, emerge as a top ten HR services company in India that has registered a revenue growth of 70% while the industry has grown by only 15%. I am confident that the launch of CielJobs.com will further enhance the purpose-driven leadership position of Ciel Group in the Indian HR industry.”
- Launch of CielJobs.com – The Group announced the launch of CielJobs.com, India’s first SkillTech platform that has 125 skill cohorts to help tens of thousands of fresh talent across every nook and corner of the country, including students in ITI and Polytechnic colleges, connect with employers as well as Project Implementing Agencies helping the Government’s Skill India initiative. CielJobs.com is a platform for the candidates from all over the country to connect, learn, get opportunities to upskill, and find the right job in the preferred tier 1, tier 2 and 3 cities. CielJobs Mobile App is available on the Play Store for the candidates.
- Private Investments in Ciel HR Services – The Group has announced the receipt of private investments in Ciel HR Services worth Rs.20 crores (USD 2.8 Million) from reputed organizations like Zoho Corp, Idhayam, Sri Kaliswari Fireworks and a few HNIs. In addition to investing in technology, the funds will also be utilised to fuel the company’s organic as well as inorganic growth plans. Over the next few quarters, Ciel HR Services aims at going public to emerge as a globally respected organisation.
- Annual Financial Results of Ciel HR Services – The Company, Ciel HR Services, has registered a revenue growth of 70% in the FY22 and a CAGR of 121% over seven years. Ciel HR Services reported a turnover Rs. 520 Crores as on March 31, 2022 as against the previous financial year turnover of Rs. 306 Crores. The 65 offices spread across 51 locations in India will continue to enhance the company’s AI-driven HR services model to help employers find the right candidate and for candidates to find the right employer.
Commenting on the growth story of Ciel HR Services, Mr. Aditya Narayan Mishra, Director and CEO of Ciel HR Services said, “With new investments, we will continue to build digital assets which boost internal efficiencies and at the same time, deliver increasing value to our clients, candidates and deputees. Our thought leadership position in the market with a large geographic presence and focus on service quality, robust processes, and people capability development will accelerate our growth journey and aid in emerging as a globally respected organisation.”
Commenting on the launch of CielJobs.com, Mr. Rajiv Krishnan, MD and CEO of Ciel Skills and Careers said, “CIEL Skills and Careers has a deep understanding of individual and collective gaps in employability and in making the connect between employers and talent pools in different parts of the country. Connecting thousands of people with a platform to upskill and find right job opportunities across the nation, CielJobs.com is committed to create a new and productive future of work.”
About Ciel Group: Backed by Latha and Pandiarajan, with over 3 decades of experience in the Indian HR Landscape, Ciel Group is a leading enterprise in the domain of workforce solutions. With more than 650 bright minds with a powerful purpose, Ciel Group offers a variety of services to enhance and create a diverse workforce that can be put on the global map. The Group’s business units include Ciel HR Services, Ciel Skills and Careers, Ciel Technologies & Integrum Technologies.
Ciel is a French word meaning ‘sky’. For us, it’s the peak of excellence that we strive to achieve as we fulfil the HR needs of organisations and meet career aspirations of candidates.
About Ciel HR Services : Ciel was started in 2015 by the Founders of Ma Foi which had grown to be the largest HR services company in India and had operations in 14 countries in the world. It marks the return of HR visionaries to the HR Services industry, powered by technology and analytics. With a rich experience of 30 years of the founding team, Ciel offers Recruitment Services and HR Consulting Services to companies in India. Ciel is co-founded by Aditya Narayan Mishra & Santhosh Nair, two successful HR Professionals groomed for two decades in Ma Foi. Ciel services talent needs of more than 1200 clients and has placed more than 1,00,000 professionals from its 65 offices located in 51 locations across the country. Leveraging new technologies such as machine learning, Ciel is at the forefront of the industry in introducing innovative practices. Ciel finds talent for the Manufacturing, Energy, Infrastructure, IT & Outsourcing, Financial Services, Consumer Products, Pharma and Services sectors.
About Ciel Skills and Careers: Started in 2015 by the Founders of Ma Foi, has grown to be one of India’s key companies integrating the domains of skilling, employability, and employment. Ciel Skills and Careers has a deep understanding of individual and collective gaps in employability and in making the connect between employers and the talent pool of skilled folks in different parts of the country through its over 65 plus offices that will soon be 100.Ciel Skills and Careers engages with various Central and State Governments to mobilise, train & equip the students for making them “Job Ready” and also support in their placements. With it’s on the ground presence, it’s massive network of client organisations and it’s deep and focused training, Ciel Skills and Careers is well poised to close the employabilitygap.Additionally, Ciel Skills and Careers is closely engaged with colleges and universities to help address the employability concerns through targeted programs.